Impact of Your Gift
Your Gift Makes A Difference
In a world where the poor have no voice and are frequently the victims of brutal violence and abuse, it is often the case that the difference between life and death - freedom and prison - justice and injustice - depends upon whether or not someone can show up on their behalf. Your gift will allow IJM to serve as a voice for the voiceless in our world, providing men, women and children with rescue, support and renewed hope for their lives and futures.
What Your Support Accomplishes
- $240 covers the cost of six days of aftercare for a victim.
- $455 covers the cost of seven days of legal advocacy.
- $900 covers the cost of 20 days of investigation to help bring freedom to the oppressed.
- $2,540 covers the cost of operations for one day in an IJM field office.
- $12,700 covers the cost of operations for one week in an IJM field office.
- $18,500 covers the annual cost for an IJM national lawyer to be a full time advocate for the oppressed.
* The above calculations are based on 2006 budget averages. Each gift is a contribution to the entire mission of International Justice Mission and will be used to meet IJM's most pressing needs
Because Of Your Support...
Freedom, Security, Dignity secured by IJM in the last four years:
- More than 2,000 children, women and men have been freed from slavery.
- More than 800 women and children have been freed from forced prostitution.
- More than 300 individuals have been arrested for trafficking-related offenses.
- Hundreds of widows and orphans have had stolen property returned to them.
- Thousands have received their entitled documentation of citizenship or elevated legal status.
As a young girl, Prema† was trafficked into a brothel, where she was beaten and sold to customers. Today, she is living in a safe, loving aftercare home. At the benefit, hear how IJM was able to rescue Prema, and other stories of freedom made possible by people like you.
Support IJM Now
Your gift enables IJM to bring rescue and restoration to victims of slavery, sexual exploitation and other forms of violent oppression.