Copyrights & Permissions
All photographs, text, audio/video information and design elements are the exclusive property of IJM (unless otherwise noted) and may not be used for any reason without previous written permission from IJM.
For permission to use content on this website, submit a request to IJM at email@example.com. Please state in the request:
- The exact text, photographs, graphic images, audio or video that you would like to use
- The explicit intended use of the content
- The explicit markets for which you would like to use the content
- The number of copies that will be made and distributed
- The intended method of distribution
- The date by which you need permission
- Your information including name, company, address, telephone and fax number, and email address
Use of Pseudonyms (*)
In order to protect the individuals IJM serves and those who carry out the work, faces of certain victims and IJM investigators have been blurred. To further conceal the identities of victims and safeguard ongoing IJM casework, pseudonyms (marked by an asterisk) have been used, though the accounts are real. Actual names and casework documentation are on file with IJM.
Support IJM Now
Your gift enables IJM to bring rescue and restoration to victims of slavery, sexual exploitation and other forms of violent oppression.