Executive Assistant - Mumbai, India
International Justice Mission (IJM) is seeking an Executive Assistant who will coordinate, organize, supports and enhance the interventions team to gather information, rescue victims, prosecute the perpetrators and coordinate aftercare services. The Executive Assistant works closely with the Field Office Director to monitor the office’s progress to meet annual targets and budgets. The position is based in Mumbai and reports to the Field Office Director.
- Design and monitor internal office programs, including staff development initiatives;
- Oversee the office’s data integrity and ensure departments are accurately reporting office information within the Casework Tracking Management System;
- Generate and submit reports, including the monthly report, as requested by the Field Office Director or by Head Quarters (HQ) ;
- Facilitate and identify potential networks with NGOs, government agencies and develop sustainable partnerships;
- Coordinate travel arrangements, draft agendas and correspondence;
- Review and proof documents, records and forms for accuracy, completeness and conformance to applicable policies;
- Provide information and assistance in person and on the phone on a variety of matters;
- Prepare and maintain a variety of records, files and casework materials;
- Assist the Field Office Director in writing, editing and submitting external and internal reports;
- Assist the Field Office Director in administrative tasks, as required; and
- Participate in prosecutions and serve as a complainant or witness when needed.
Required Skills and Experience
- 2-3 years’ working in team environments, with demonstrated experience resolving issues
- Bachelors’ Degree in Administration or Business Management or equivalent experience;
- Knowledge of Microsoft Suite Software, and Windows 2000/XP;
- Organized, meticulous attention to detail, disciplined with priorities and excellent time management skills; and
- Excellent knowledge of written and spoken English and Hindi. Ability to speak and write Hindi and Marathi preferred.
- Organized meticulous attention to detail and disciplined with priorities;
- Able to manage multiple tasks at once and resolve differing opinions;
- Sustained positive attitude, personable and mature judgment;
- Willing to travel as per the need;
- Genuinely reliable and consistently punctual;
- Works well under stress and delivers as per timelines with accuracy;
- Strong ethic of service and a passion for IJM’s goals; and
- Effective organizer, planner and implementer.
International Justice Mission is a human rights agency that secures justice for victims of slavery, sexual exploitation and other forms of violent oppression. IJM lawyers, investigators and aftercare professionals work with local officials to ensure immediate victim rescue and aftercare, to prosecute perpetrators and to promote functioning public justice systems.
Receive Instant Job Alerts
Regional Director of Church Mobilization, Mid-Atlantic
"I am so grateful for the opportunity to serve these children, work in this country with passionate Cambodian teammates, and partner with innovative and committed aftercare organizations. I have learned more than I ever thought possible about this country and its people, and about trauma, healing, and resiliency. International social work has challenged me to provide care with more adaptability and flexibility, trained me to think more broadly and creatively, and has sharpened my professional skills and cross-cultural competency."
Support IJM Now
Your gift enables IJM to bring rescue and restoration to victims of slavery, sexual exploitation and other forms of violent oppression.